An early application phase is open from June 1st to June 12th, 2020.
A second application phase is open from July 10th to July 30th, 2020.
A third application phase is open from September 1st to September 24th, 2020.
Candidates seeking admission to the Course should be:
– holders of an undergraduate degree (or equivalent qualification) in Informatics, Information Systems, Multimedia, Design, Arts, or related areas;
– holders of an overseas undergraduate degree (or equivalent qualification) in the above mentioned, or similar areas, awarded in accordance with the principles of the Bologna Process by a European or other State adhering to this process;
– holders of an overseas qualification that is recognised as satisfying the objectives of an undergraduate degree (or equivalent qualification) in the above mentioned or similar areas;
– holders of an academic, scientific or professional Curriculum Vita that is recognised as testifying to the capacity of a candidate to satisfactorily undertake this period of study.
The criteria for selection of candidates are: final classification of the undergraduate degree (first one in case of more than one); academic, scientific and technical-professional Curriculum Vitae; professional experience related to the area of the Course.
The documentation required for the application is also identified in the Academic Application Portal, which includes:
- Certificate of the undergraduate degree with completed curricular units and their final classification
- Civil and fiscal identification document
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Other elements requested in the Call for Applications or that the candidates understand as relevant for consideration of their application